Unable to convert CF2 file into PDF(C#)

Please find the attached error screen shot for not converting CF2 to PDF. We have requirement to convert cf2 to PDF. So kindly suErrorForNotSupport_CF2ToPDF.zip (87.2 KB)
ggest us will it support to convert to PDF.

@dharmeshhcl,

I regret to inform this feature is currently unavailable in Aspose.CAD. I have logged an issue with ID CADNET-799 in our issue tracking system as a new feature request. We will look into the possibility of implementation of the requested feature. This thread has been associated with this new feature request, so that you can be automatically notified as soon as this issue is resolved.

Hi Ahmad,

As I have give the ticket(CADNET-799) request for the CF2 to PDF conversion. Can you please update me is this feature is doable. if doable and if any licensing is required then I can go for it. Please update on this, because it is very much needed for us.

Thanks & Regards,
Dharmesh CB

@dharmeshhcl,

I like to inform that this issue is going to be resolved in Aspose.CAD 19.9. I request for your patience. We will notify you once 19.9 will release.

Can you please tell me when the 19.9 release will happen?

@dharmeshhcl,

I like to inform that Aspose.CAD 19.9 will be released in few days.

just for confirmation, did 19.9 has got resolved with this fix?

@dharmeshhcl,

Thanks for contacting us. This issue has been resolved in 19.9.

How do we get the layer details from the CF2 file.

@dharmeshhcl,

Can you please share source file so that we may further investigate to help you out.

already I have shared in above mail, kindly check and use it for your reference.

@dharmeshhcl,

I have observed your requirements. An investigation ticket with ID CADNET-975 has been created in our issue tracking system to investigate to help you out in this issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be notified once investigation is completed.

@dharmeshhcl,

We like to have some clarification from your side. In CF2 format, there is no such concept as layers. The closest thing would be line types - there are separate line types for cutting, perforation, trace, burning etc. We can map them to separate layers, so essentially each type of operation to be performed on packaging could be placed in separate layer and exported to separate file.

Please provide us with information that what is actual requirement. You can please share that with us in the form of snapshot as well.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CADNET-975) have been fixed in this update.