Cannot convert docx to pdf in Chinese

Hi

We are using ASPOSE.Word version 13.8.0.0 convert dotx to pdf.

We are using Noto Sans S Chinese fonts from Google. The characters are display as a square in pdf.

I attach my Word document and fonts can be downloaded from here.

Can you please take a look and let us know if you can resolve this issue please?

Hi Lei,

Thanks for your inquiry.

While using the latest version of Aspose.Words i.e. 14.7.0, I managed to reproduce this issue on my side. I have logged this issue in our bug tracking system. The ID of this issue is WORDSNET-10654. Your request has also been linked to the appropriate issue and you will be notified as soon as it is resolved. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

I am now trying “WenQuanYi Zen Hei” fonts. It works in Word but not PDF.
I am having an issue where the text in the document has the line
starting with punctuation and Chinese wraps to the next line when
English and Chinese characters combined in one paragraph.

I have attached my Word document where the text is showing correctly, the PDF is converted from Word where is not and fonts can be downloaded from here.

What do I need to do to get this to work.

Hi Lei,

Thanks for your inquiry. Please zip and attach the font files (‘WenQuanYi Zen Hei’, ‘HelveticaNeueLT Com 45 Lt’ and ‘HelveticaNeueLT Com 55 Roman’) here with this thread. Also, please create a screenshot which shows/highlights the problematic areas in Aspose.Words generated PDF document here for our reference. We will investigate the issue on our end and provide you more information.

Best regards,

I have attached the screenshot and font file. Thanks for your time.

Hi Lei,

Thanks for your inquiry.

While using the latest version of Aspose.Words i.e. 14.7.0, I managed to reproduce these issues on my side. I have logged the following two issues in our bug tracking system.

WORDSNET-10709: Chinese wraps to the next line when English and Chinese characters combined in one paragraph
WORDSNET-10710: A line starts with a punctuation mark in PDF

Your request has also been linked to the appropriate issues and you will be notified as soon as they are resolved. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-10654) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-10709;WORDSNET-10710) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.