Cannot convert PPTX to PDF

Running the following code using the attached pptx throws the exception listed below the code. Can you tell me why?

System.out.println(“os.name=” + System.getProperty(“os.name”));

System.out.println(“os.version=” + System.getProperty(“os.version”));

System.out.println(“java.version=” + System.getProperty(“java.version”));

System.out.println(“filename=” + filename);

Presentation pres = new Presentation(filename);

PdfOptions pdfOptions = new PdfOptions();

pdfOptions.setJpegQuality((byte)96);

pres.save(filesave, SaveFormat.Pdf, pdfOptions);

It fails on new Presentation.

os.name=Windows 7

os.version=6.1

java.version=1.7.0_75

filename=D:\Temp\Linux\Slides\2014Copy Page 9.pptx

java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 1

at com.aspose.slides.ChartDataWorkbook.do(Unknown Source)

at com.aspose.slides.ChartDataWorkbook.if(Unknown Source)

at com.aspose.slides.bst.do(Unknown Source)

at com.aspose.slides.ha.do(Unknown Source)

at com.aspose.slides.ha.do(Unknown Source)

at com.aspose.slides.hd.do(Unknown Source)

at com.aspose.slides.hl.do(Unknown Source)

at com.aspose.slides.yv.do(Unknown Source)

at com.aspose.slides.yv.do(Unknown Source)

at com.aspose.slides.dn.do(Unknown Source)

at com.aspose.slides.bdj.do(Unknown Source)

at com.aspose.slides.awn.do(Unknown Source)

at com.aspose.slides.avf.byte(Unknown Source)

at com.aspose.slides.avf.do(Unknown Source)

at com.aspose.slides.Presentation.int(Unknown Source)

at com.aspose.slides.Presentation.if(Unknown Source)

at com.aspose.slides.Presentation.(Unknown Source)

at com.aspose.slides.Presentation.(Unknown Source)

at ConvertPpt.convertSlides(ConvertPpt.java:15)

at ConvertPpt.main(ConvertPpt.java:35)

Hi Mike,

I have worked with the presentation file shared by you and have been able to observe the issue specified while loading the presentation. An issue with ID SLIDESJAVA-34741 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue will be resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

Is there an update on this or a timeframe for an update?

Hi Mike,

I have verified from our issue tracking system and regret to share that the issue is blocked owing to its implementation in Aspose.Slides for .NET. Once the concerned issue will be resolved in Aspose.Slides for .NET, it will then be ported to Aspose.Slides for Java. I have requested our development team to share the updated feedback in this regard. I will share the updates with you as soon as they will be shared by our development team.

Many Thanks,

Wanted to follow up on this with a couple of addition concerns with bar charts and graphs. Grid lines are not displaying on most charts and you are changing the axis values. And alignment of text is not consistent and rarely matches the text location on the source slide.
Thanks, Mike…

Hi Mike,

I have verified from our issue tracking system and like to share that the issue SLIDESJAVA-34741 is pending for investigation at the moment owing to a blocking issue in Aspose.Slides for .NET as well. The issue will be fixed in Aspose.Slides for .NET and will then be ported to Aspose.Slides for Java. We will share the good news with you as soon as the issue will be resolved.

For your inquiry related to other chart issues, I request you to please share the issues separately in new thread along with used sample code, source presentation, generated output and desired output. Before, sharing the information with us, please first try using Aspose.Slides for Java 15.3.0 on your end.

Many Thanks,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-34741) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.