Cannot Download Install Package

When I try to download the install package for version 9.1 I get the following error:
'This installation package could not be opened. Contact the application vendor to verify that this is a valid Windows Installer package.

Hi

Thanks for your request. Could you please describe your environment? I will try to reproduce the problem with installation and provide you more information.
For now, you can download zip archive with Aspose.Words dlls and use them. You can download it from here:
https://releases.aspose.com/words/net
Best regards.

Operating system is Windows XP SP3. I have a T1 internet connection. I do not have a firewall on my desktop.

Hi

Thank you for additional information. I just tried installing Aspose.Words 9.1.0 on Windows XP SP3 and all works fine on my side. Could you please try installing Aspose.Words using the following command? Maybe log file will give some useful information about the problem:
msiexec /i Aspose.Words.msi /lv log.txt
Best regards.

Even though I get a confirmation that the download is complete, the msi file is only 283KB on my computer. I think that may be the problem.

Hi

Thank you for additional information. Size of the MSI file is 26.3 MB.
Best regards,

But that is the problem. For some reason I am getting confirmation from IE that the download is complete, but the download is not complete.

Hi

Thank you for additional information. It seems, there is something wrong with your browser. Could you please try using other browser and let me know how it goes on your side.
Best regards,

I used FireFox and the download worked fine. Thanks for your help!