Cannot find black listed licenses resource or black list is invalid. Please report this error to Aspose

We’re running Aspose within the following environment:

- Windows 2012 Server
- IBM Websphere 8.5.5
- Java 1.6
- Aspose 8.5.1 jar

Error:

12/3/15 13:55:51:713 EST] 0000022d wle_javascrip E com.aspose.cells.CellsException: Cannot find black listed licenses resource or black list is invalid. Please report this error to Aspose.

[12/3/15 13:55:51:713 EST] 0000022d wle_javascrip E JavaException: com.aspose.cells.CellsException: Cannot find black listed licenses resource or black list is invalid. Please report this error to Aspose.

[12/3/15 13:55:51:713 EST] 0000022d wle E CWLLG2015E: An unexpected runtime exception occurred. See exception for more details. Error: com.aspose.cells.a.c.zv (initialization failure).

Cannot find black listed licenses resource or black list is invalid. Please report this error to Aspose.

Our license doesn’t expire until 3/27/2016

This problem doesn’t occur all of the time. Usually, we just restart WAS when it does to correct the issue but lately, this has stopped working. I have searched past forum entries where support suggests specific code samples for injecting the license file before creating the worksheet.

We are currently doing this and Aspose does work mostly but we do receive the error above from time to time and cannot resolve.

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells.

Please send us your license file. Please do not attach the license file with this post. Send it via Email.

You can send me Email via the Contact button found on every post. Just click it and attach your license file and press Send button. I will then receive your post as Email.

Hi,

Thanks for providing us the license file and using Aspose.Cells.

We have looked into this issue and found your license is good and there is no problem with it. We are unable to replicate this issue with the latest version. Please give a try to latest version: Aspose.Cells for Java (Latest Version) and see if you are still getting this issue. Let us know your feedback.