We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Cannot find black listed licenses resource; PDF and PDF.Kit

I get the error "Cannot find black listed license resource" when I attempt to apply the license for the Pdf library. A picture of the error message is attached. I am using VS 2010 SP1. The project is .NET 4.0. I set up the program per the instructions posted on the Aspose site. I am using the latest version of the tool. The error appeared when I was attempting to compile the program for my Chief Operating Officer, which is most embarassing. I am at a loss for why this should be occurring. It would be helpful if the error message was more descript.

Here is the troubleshooting I have done so far:

1. I tried pointing directly to the license file by providing the full path in the constructor.

2. I tried doing the embedding resource route.

I am able to get the program to run in eval mode. I need to resolve this quickly.

-- Mark

Hi Mark,

Thanks for using our products.

Kindly use only Aspose.Pdf.dll instead of Aspose.Pdf.Kit.dll, all the feature of Aspose.Pdf.kit can be found under Aspose.Pdf.Facades namespace in the merged application. You may also check the following links for details regarding migrating from old versions to Aspose.Pdf for .NET v6.x.

http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.pdf-for-.net/migration-from-aspose-pdf-kit-to-aspose-pdf-6-x.html

http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.pdf-for-.net/changes-required-when-migrating-from-aspose-pdf-kit.html

Can you please share which version of Aspose.Pdf for .NET you are using? Can you please try using the latest release version 6.5.0.0 (available for download here) and see if it resolves this problem.

In case you still encounter similar issue, please share the license file so that we can test the scenario at our end. Please visit the following links for information on How to send a license?

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Thanks & Regards,