Cannot find resource 'Aspose/Resources/GenBasR.ttf'

Hi,

When I try to add “textHolder.setFitShapeToText(true);” in my code,the program throw exception:“Caused by:java.lang.lllegalStateException:Cannot find resource’/aspose/resources/GenBasR.tff’”.

OS Name:Mac OS X
OS Version:10.8.2(64 bit)
Java Version: Java SE 1.6
Aspose.Slide for Java Version:7.3.0

The error is happened only Mac OS,It is ok in Window 7.
Can you help me to solve this Exception?Thanks!

Jason Wong

Hi Jason,

Thanks for your interest in Aspose.Slides.

I have observed the issue shared by you and like to suggest you to please try using Aspose.Slides for Java 7.5.0 on your end. Our another customer observed the same issue in this thread and we have shared the solution with him. Please try using the approach shared in the linked thread for your kind reference.

Many Thanks,

Hi Mudassir:

I try to use Aspose.Slides-7.5.0 for Java, but it can’t help me to fix this problem.
And I try to add “FontsLoader.loadExternalFonts(new String[] {”/Library/Fonts", “/Library/Fonts/Microsoft”});" into my code. but is not work.
I find this problem only appear in Mac os x 10.8.2.

Thanks for you support!

Jason Wong

Hi Jason Wong,

Thanks for your feedback.

Can you please share the source presentation with us along with used sample code so that I may investigate the issue on my end.

Many Thanks,

Hi Mudassir,

Thanks for you support!
This is my code:
Presentation pres = new Presentation();

pres.addBodySlide();

TextHolder holder = (TextHolder)pres.getSlides().get_Item(1).

getPlaceholders().get_Item(0);

holder.setFitShapeToText(true);//remove this code,the program is work.

holder.setText("test~");

pres.write(fileDir + "test.ppt");

Jason Wong.

Hi Jason Wong,

Thanks for your feedback. I have created an issue with ID SLIDESJAVA-33983 in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue will be resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-33983) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

Thank you! It’s work.