Cannot find stream 'META' in the storage

I am getting the above-mentioned error while loading a word document using

Aspose.Words.Document doc = new Aspose.Words.Document(docSource);

However, I could load a previous version of the same document. I am unable to send the original documents attached to this post as it contains confidential information.
Your response will be greatly appreciated as Aspose is our tool of choice for Output Management.
Rudolph

Thanks for reporting this issue to us. We still need the document to be able to reproduce the error. Please note that all user attachments in the forums are private, i.e. available for downloading only by the user that posted them and the members of Aspose.words team. Alternatively, you can send the document over e-mail. I can send you our private e-mail upon request. You can also try to remove all sensitive information from the document before attaching. But please verify that the problem will persist after that.
Best regards,

Hi,
Attached please find the document in question.

Thanks for providing the document. I have reproduced the error and logged it to our defect base as issue #1472. We will try to fix it in the next release which will be published in 2-3 weeks.
Best regards,

This was fixed several released back. Sorry we missed to close the defect and notify you.

We have released a new version of Aspose.Words.
The new version of Aspose.Words is available for download from here.
Best regards.