Unable to get aspose-imaging-19.1 from maven repo (Java)

I am trying to update to the latest version of Aspose Imaging (Java) using the direction on the Download page of the website. It says to use the following maven dependencies, however it fails to download the jar.

com.aspose aspose-imaging 19.1 jdk16

Digging into your repo, it looks like it has been deployed using the wrong artifactId. It contains “aspose-imaging-java”, which doesn’t seem correct.
However even when adding -java it can’t be found.

@nuix,

I have observed your comments. Can you please try to download new version from this page and share feedback with us.

Thanks Adnan, my problem is not downloading the jar from the website. Its getting it through the maven repository you host. It looks like someone has manually deployed the latest 19.1 version and gotten the values wrong.
Attached is a screen shot of what I can see from your repo. As you can see previous version did not have -java in their name and more importantly also had a .pom. Without this our automated build can’t fetch the version.aspose-imaging_artifactory.png (21.4 KB)

@nuix,

I have observed the issue shared by you and suggest you to please try using updated repo and dependency information available over this link in your POM file. I have verified this to be working on my end.

Thank you. It looks like we had both an old url to your artifacts, but also the name is still wrong in the docs on the page.
It shows to use ‘aspose-imaging-java’ as the artifact ID. It just needs to be ‘aspose-imaging’
But the correct location, which is what I would expect is Aspose Repository Browser /java/repo/com/aspose/aspose-imaging/19.2/

My issue is fixed with these changes.

@nuix,

Thank you for bringing attention to the issue. We will for sure address the issue in our documentation as well to avoid any inconvenience.