Cannot get updates from grid

I am populating a grid on a web site. The user then inputs data into the grid, then clicks a "Continue" button. I have used a variety of methods to pull the input data from the grid, but the fields always show that nothing was updated.

I have used: tgtQtyTest = sheet.Cells(RowCount, ColCount).Value as well as

Dim dt As DataTable = sheet.Cells.Export(0, 0, totalRows, totalColumns, True, True)

In both cases, the cells where the data was input showed 0 or Null. Please let me know how to handle this issue.

Thanks,

Hi,

Well, I have tried using WebCells.Export() method to export the data from the GridWeb to fill a datatable and it works fine. Following is my sample code:
Dim exportTable As DataTable = GridWeb1.WebWorksheets(0).Cells.Export(0,0,10,2,True,True)
DataGrid1.DataSource = exportTable
DataGrid1.DataBind()

I am doubtful about your totalRows and totalColumns variables, please make sure that they are referring valid values. Also, which version of the product you are using, please install Aspose.Cells v4.8.1 and get the latest version (dll) for Aspose.Cells.GridWeb @ your installation folders and use it.

If you still find the issue, kindly create a simple project to show the issue, we will check it soon.

Thank you.