Cannot open pptx files from Office 2007

Hello Aspose … I’m also waiting on the SlideEx.GetThumbnail method … can you provide an update?

Thanks,
Brian.

Hello Aspose folks … looking for a response to my previous post …

Hello,

I will update you after consultation with technical team.

Hi,

There has been good progress in PPTX rendering but it still needs lot of work and development team hopes to release something for public testing in coming few months. Good estimation is next 2-3 months

Thanks. It's good to have an estimate to look toward. Hope to hear from you again in July-August

Kal

Can you update us on this feature? July is almost here, and it looks like it’s in pretty high demand…

When is the next release going to be? I am using your library for a web-based silverlight slide show app, and I can only support .ppt right now. When will GetThumbnail be available for .pptx?

Hello Steve,

You already can process pptx presentations with Aspose.Slides. Many features are available but thumbnails generation and export to other formats will be available at the end of this year.

Really??? It seems like this feature has been requested for over a year now! In post 180434 msfaiz said something would be available by August at the latest for public testing. I am only using this library to do a server side export to .jpg, so without GetThumbnail() the current .pptx support is useless to me. I can’t even re-save as a .ppt, based on what I have seen in the docs. Do you guys put out public betas or anything before a major release?

Yes, pptx rendering will be available for public testing in August-September but more or less good rendering results should be ready later this year as I wrote in the previous post.

Did you find out how to solve this problem?

I am running to same issue.. and don't know how to do this.

aneeth@gmail.com

Thanks,

Anita

Hi,

Do you know when this feature will be released?

Do you a beta version for the pptx GetThumbnail()?

Please reply.

Hello,

We are planning to release first public version with pptx thumbnails generation at the end of this month or may be in September.

Any release date set for this yet? Our company is evaluating Aspose Total for .NET and GetThumbnail from PowerPoint2007 is a critical feature for us.

Answered in this thread.

Has there been any progress on saving pptx to pdf?

Hi,

The image rendering for pptx has been implemented in the latest release available here. PPTX to PDF export is under development. The issue id for this feature is 10966 and a notification will be sent in this post as soon as it is available.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 10966) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(6)

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by MuzammilKhan