We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Cannot open presentation containing custom shapes via API after it has been saved using aspose API

Hi Aspose support team,

The attached presentation contains a slide with a custom shape. After successfully loading it with Aspose slides 2.9.4 and save it again using Aspose, It cannot be opened again using Aspose. I use following code:

InputStream testPresentation = ImportedPresentationTest.class.getResourceAsStream ("ShapeTesting-31.pptx");
    PresentationEx shapeTesting = new PresentationEx(testPresentation);

ByteArrayOutputStream baos = new ByteArrayOutputStream();
    shapeTesting.write(baos);

// loading fails
    PresentationEx loadedPresentation = new PresentationEx(new ByteArrayInputStream(baos.toByteArray()));

Am I doing something wrong? Interstingly other presentations work with this code. It is just the one containing a custom shape which does not work.

Thank you for help and regards

Marco

Hi Marco,

I have worked over the presentation file shared by you and have been able to observe the issue specified. An issue with ID SLIDESJAVA-33400 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. We will share the further information with you as soon as the issue will be resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-33400) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.