Cannot read Table content from PDF

Hi

We have current subscription version of 17.4.0.0 version . Currently in this version, i cannot able to find TableAbsorber to read table contents from PDF. So i want to evaluate the latest version 18 to see if can read the contents of Table.

Tried following code

TableAbsorber tbl = new TableAbsorber();

tbl.Visit(pdfDocument1.Pages[2]);

But with the above query, TableList is returning empty count.

Please suggest me on this

Attaching is the sample Table content PDF.

Also please confirm if TableAbsorber is supported with 17.4.0.0 version ?

Regards,
Crimson

@Nawaz_Ahmed

Thanks for contacting support.

TableAbsorber functionality is supported in 17.4 version of the API and if you are unable to extract the table even with latest version of the API, we need to investigate the scenario in our environment using your specific PDF document. We were unable to find any attachment to your post. Would you please provide your PDF document, so that we can test the scenario in our environment and address it accordingly.

Hi asad

Thanks for the reply. Apologies. The pdf is a two column document. Attaching the sample document.

Please suggest on this.multicolumn1.pdf (11.8 KB)

@Nawaz_Ahmed

Thanks for sharing sample PDF.

We were able to replicate the issue in our environment and have logged it as PDFNET-45254 in our issue tracking system. We will further investigate it in details and keep you posted with rectification status. Please be patient and spare us little time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Hi Asad

Any update on PDFNET-45254. We are eagerly waiting for this update

Regards,
Vinay

@Nawaz_ahmed

Thanks for your inquiry.

I am afraid that earlier logged issue is not yet resolved due to other pending issues in the queue which were logged previously. Please note that under free support model, issues have low priority and are resolved on first come first serve basis.

Furthermore, you may surely escalate your issue to high priority by using our paid support option where issues have high priority and are resolved on urgent basis. As soon as we have some definite updates regarding resolution of your issue, we will surely inform you. Please spare us little time.

Hi Asad/Team

Can you please update on this? As its more than 6 months already, hope you guys found a fix for this.

Thanks and Regards,
Vinay

@Nawaz_Ahmed

Thanks for contacting support.

We regret to share that earlier logged issue could not get resolved due to long queue of pending issues. However, we have raised your concerns and escalated the issue to next level. As soon as we have any significant update regarding issue resolution, we will surely inform you. We greatly appreciate your patience and comprehension in this regard. Please spare us some time.