I have an issue when render images from .docx file and convert to .pdf using Aspose PDF on .NET core on Linux. Specific with Docker microsoft/dotnet:2.2-aspnetcore-runtime
Step to reproduce:
- Create a .docx file include some images (PNG & JPEG) and text
- Read & write file using this code:
using Aspose.Words; ... private Document _doc; _doc = new Document("template.docx"); _doc.Save("output.pdf");
- Examine the output file: the output image is blank (with a blank placeholder)
Note: If saving file in .docx, the image is remained.
Template project is attached:AsposeTest.zip (2.2 MB)
Please change config in file appsettings.json to docx file in project: test_template_Aspose.docx:
"TemplateFolder": "/path/to/docx-file/", "OutputFolder": "/path/to/output/"
Some ways I have tried by searching this forum:
- Update Aspose.Word & Aspose.PDF to latest version
- Add reference to package SkiaSharp.NativeAssets.Linux
None of these worked.
Please help me to investigate this problem.