Cannot set table shading color to Theme Color (with Tint and Shade)

This issue is similar to WORDSNET-24325 but applied to table shading colors.

@bingxie

Please note that there was nothing about Tint and Shade in your post and, as a result, in WORDSNET-24325 ticket. Accordingly, implementing these features is not planned in it. I can edit WORDSNET-24325 ticket to include implementing Tint and Shade for Border, which will inevitably reschedule its completion to a later date. I can also create a new ticket to implement ThemeColor, Tint and Shade in Shading.

Hi @Vadim.Saltykov
TintAndShade is not “Tint and Shade”. ColorFormat.TintAndShade property (Word)

It’s a property of the ThemeColor (Aspose.Cells just calls it “Tint”, but essentially the same thing ThemeColor | Aspose.Cells for .NET API Reference)

We understand Aspose.Words is different from Aspose.Cells. Just showing that as an example that it’s a property adjusting the ThemeColor, not separate Tint feature and Shape feature.

@bingxie

As far as I can see it in Aspose.Cells, this feature is encapsulated in one class, while the color values in particular are set by two separate values. In Aspose.Words this will be implemented in a similar way to how it is done in Font.ThemeColor and Font.TintAndShade.
I have updated WORDSNET-24325 due to the new requirements. I have logged new task in our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-24456. You will be notified via this forum thread once this task has been resolved.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-24456) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 23.1 update also available on NuGet.