Can't change font size for y-axis in Column3D chart

I made a Column3D chart in PowerPoint 2007 and tried to change font size of labels near y-axis.

PresentationEx presentation = new PresentationEx();
SlideEx slide = presentation.getSlides().get_Item(0);
ShapeExCollection shapes = slide.getShapes();
ChartEx chartEx = shapes.addChart( ChartTypeEx.Column3D, 0f, 0f, 480f, 180f );
// Get chart y-axis
ParagraphExCollection paragraphs1 = chartEx.getValueAxis().getTextProperties().getParagraphs();
for( int i = 0; i < paragraphs1.getCount(); i++ )
{
ParagraphEx item1 = paragraphs.get_Item( i );
item1.getParagraphFormat().getDefaultPortionFormat().setFontHeight( 7 );
}
It didn’t help (font size remains equal to 18).
Also, please see attached template file.

Hi,

I have worked with the same sample code shared by you using Aspose.Slides for Java 7.6.0 and have found the font height property working fine. Please try using the following sample code with Aspose.Slides for Java 7.6.0 and share with us if there is any further issue incurring.

PresentationEx presentation = new PresentationEx();
SlideEx slide = presentation.getSlides().get_Item(0);
ShapeExCollection shapes = slide.getShapes();
ChartEx chartEx = shapes.addChart( ChartTypeEx.Column3D, 0f, 0f, 480f, 180f );
// Get chart y-axis
ParagraphExCollection paragraphs = chartEx.getValueAxis().getTextProperties().getParagraphs();
for( int i = 0; i < paragraphs.getCount(); i++ )
{
ParagraphEx item1 = paragraphs.get_Item( i );
item1.getParagraphFormat().getDefaultPortionFormat().setFontHeight( 7 );
}
presentation.write(“D:\Aspose Data\OutChart.pptx”);

Many Thanks,

Hi!

Thanks for answer.

I have tried to change font height, using aspose.slides-7.5.0.jar and aspose.slides-7.6.0.jar, but result was the same.

I have attached the sample code ("TestPPT.txt") and template file.

You can see that it is not possible to change font height of the series (named "AAAAAAAA") using chart.getXXXAxis() method.

Hi,

I have observed your requirement. You are in fact trying to set the font related properties for the 3-D chart series axis. I regret to share that at present, the support for managing chart series axis unavailable in Aspose.Slides and that is why you are not able to set that. An issue with ID SLIDESJAVA-34022 has already been created in our issue tracking system to provide the feature support. This thread has been linkedd with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the feature will be available.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-34022) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.
(3)