Can't Convert multiple copies of the same Document

Dear there,

Hope everything is being good,then;

I tried multiple times to convert multiple copies of the same document (ex: power point files) , the conversion was done only for 4 - 3 files from all of that files (28 files)?
Is there any explanation ? and How to avoid that kind of issues ?

Best Regards!

Hi Anas,

Can you please share your complete code and sample documents to reproduce the issue? You should be able to convert as many copies as you like.

Best Regards,

Here is the file , I put this file in a specific directory , then I copied the file and paste it multiple time on the same path.

The code reads all the files under that file and specified them depending on the extensions , this is done on the thread side
Code and Sample mentioned below. But you need to copy this file multiple time on the same path.

If you have any question, feel free to ask me

Best Regards!

Hi Anas,

Thanks for the details. We are investigating it further and will update you soon.

Best Regards,

Ok, I’m waiting your response.

Best Regards!

Hi Anas,

I have worked with the sample project and presentation files shared by you. We have only been able to observe the issue with Aspose.Slides while exporting presentation decks to PDF. An issue with ID SLIDESJAVA-35353 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. We have not been able to observe the issue with other APIs for shared sample files. Can you please share the examples set with us along with respective API versions used on your end with which you are able to reproduce the issues.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,