Can't differentiate between inline and non-inline attachments for signed and encrypted emails

I have an issue where I am decrypting and removing a signature from an email in order to process the attachments, when I remove the signature all the images from the email are added to the attachments collection and the sample code (Differentiating between Inline and Regular Attachments)
fails to identify the images as inline attachments.

var message = MailMessage.Load(memStream);

if (message.IsEncrypted)
                    {
                        message = message.Decrypt();                        
                    }

if (message.IsSigned)
                    {
                        message.CheckSignature();
                        message = message.RemoveSignature();
                    }

var mapi = MapiMessage.FromMailMessage(message);

ProcessEmail(mapi);

@dev_net,

Thank you for contacting Aspose support team.

Could you please share the sample file and certificate for our testing here? It will help us to observe the issue and provide assistance accordingly.

Hi Kashif,

Thanks for getting back to me, please find attached the example email and test certificate.

Sample.zip (386.7 KB)

@dev_net,

Thank you for providing the sample files. This issue is observed and logged under Id:EMAILNET-38889 for further investigation by the product team. You will be automatically notified once any update is received in this regard.

Thanks for looking at this Kashif. Do you have an idea when a fix will be completed as this issue has been raised for over a month now?

@dev_net,

The issue has been fixed and will be available in upcoming release of Aspose.Email for .NET 18.1 that will be available in a couple of weeks. We’ll update you here once the fix version is available for download.

@dev_net,

This issue has been fixed in the latest version of Aspose.Email for .NET 18.1.