We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Can't differentiate between no LeftIndent and a 0 LeftIndent?

Hi,

I have a document with two paragraphs, each paragraph has a style applied to it. The style is a bullet style with a particular left indent. However, if I remove the bulleting from the text, as well as set the LeftIndent to 0, then in Word it looks like normal text with a 0 LeftIndent. However Aspose appears to be unable to differentiate between an explicitly set 0 LeftIndent, and a LeftIndent left blank which would be a default of 0 if the style was ‘normal’, but with my style the default is not 0.

So in this example document, the first paragraph has a LeftIndent of 0, the second has a LeftIndent of 1 in Word. When looking at the document in Aspose, printing out the LeftIndent of each run shows that the first paragraph has a LeftIndent of 20.3, the second paragraph has the expected LeftIndent of 1. Printing out using:

Console.WriteLine(“LEFTINDENT=”+run.ParentParagraph.ParagraphFormat.LeftIndent);

Regards,
Mark

Hi Mark,

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Thanks for your request. I managed to reproduce the problem on my side. Your request has been linked to the appropriate issue. You will be notified as soon as it is fixed.

Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 18137) have been fixed in this .NET update and in this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.