We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Can't edit any cells?

Hi, I am new grid, I have managed to create a grid with desired amount of columns and rows. I have even set headings for some columns. However I am unable to manualy enter in any data to the grid when running. I cannot seem to find a setting to allow users to type into the grid.

I am using VS2005 VB.net

Hi,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Thank you for considering Aspose.

Well, if assume you are facing this problem in Aspose.Grid.Web. This sort of problem normally occurs in File System webapplications. Aspose.Grid.Web works absolutely fine in HTTP mode; it might have some problems with File System mode in some of its older versions.

So, you should use HTTP project instead of file system type. I think you may also try some new version of the product too.

If the problem is still there, please post your sample project here, we will check it soon.

Thank You & Best Regards,

Hi,

What I have found is that if I use IE it works, but not in FireFox.

Hi,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Thank you for considering Aspose.

Well, I have tested GridWeb with Firefox and it seems to work fine (It allows to manipulate the cells). Please provide us some more details about the problem you are facing (like which feature are working and which features are not working in FireFox)and make sure that you are using the latest version of Aspose.Grid.

You can get the latest version from the following link (if required) ,

http://www.aspose.com/community/files/53/visual-components/aspose.grid/entry126616.aspx

Thank You & Best Regards,