Can't edit chart data in Power Point

Hello,

When I update the chart data everything works fine, but when I try to modify the chart data from Power Point it never opens the Excel window. After doing several tests, I realized that apparently the problem is that the XLSX file embedded in the PPTX (ppt/embeddings/Microsoft_Excel_Worksheet1.xlsx) is corrupted and I think that’s why I can’t modify the data from Power Point.

I’m using: Aspose.Slides for .NET 18.9.0 installed from nuget

I enclose the project with what is necessary to replicate the error.
Thank you very much for your support.

DemoForAsposeSlides.zip (627.5 KB)

@Josafat_Gonzalez_ipsos_com,

I have observed the issue shared by you and request you to please share the PowerPoint version used on your end with which you are reproducing the issue. Please share the requested information so that we may proceed further to help you.

Shure, we are using Office 365 ProPlus Versión 1705, build 8201.2213

@Josafat_Gonzalez_ipsos_com,

I have worked with source files and sample shared by you and have been able to observe the issue. A ticket with ID SLIDESNET-40629 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate issue in detail. This thread has been linked with issue so that you may be automatically notified once issue will be fixed.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-40629) have been fixed in this update.