Can't edit the chart data in PowerPoint after saving original file without modifications

Hi

I’m just evaluating Aspose Slides, as PPTX generation solution and notice one problem, after loading and saving presentation without any modification to it, I’m not able to edit data for some charts.

in original pptx all works grate, the problem appear only after I open and save it using Aspose Slides.

using (var presentation = new Presentation(_outputDir + “PPT-Export.pptx”, new LoadOptions(LoadFormat.Pptx)))
{
Save(presentation);
}

not sure why and how to fix that, and that is the only blocker we have right now.
any help appreciated.

Thank you
Ihor

Hi Ihor,

I have observed your comments. Can you please share source presentation and also please share what you are trying to edit in presentation so that we can further investigate. Please share which Aspose.Slides version you are using on your end.

Best Regards,

Hi Muhammad,

I have attached two presentation one is source and second is the result of saving as I mentioned in previous post.
I was not modifying them, just load and save, chart on the second, third and forth slide is not editable.

I’m using latest nuget version 16.12.1

thank you!

Hi Ihor,

I have worked with presentation file shared by you using Aspose.Slides latest version 16.12.0 and unable to observe the issue. The problem you are facing is due to watermark on your presentation, when you use proper license file you will net get this water marks and you can easily edit your data after saving presentation. I have also shared my result with you for your kind reference. Please see attachments.

Best Regards,

Hi Muhammad,

We are currently in the process of getting license, so I will recheck it soon.

Thank you!

Hi lhor,

Sure, Please share feedback with us if there is still an issue.

Best Regards,