Can't get past the first page of multipage tiff

Hello,
We’re looking at ASPOSE to print large multipage TIFF images - one image per page with some footer info. The page setup was quite easy but no matter what I set the TiffFrame value to, I always get the first one. I’m using version 1.5.28.0. Any help will be welcome. Thanks. Laura.

Dear Laura,

Thanks for your consideration.

Please download hot fix 1.5.28 again. If it still won’t work, please send your image and code to me. If your image is black-and-white, it’s strongly recommended that you set IsBlackWhite to true which will minimize the file size of the output pdf file.

Yes - it now works. Thanks. I’m now trying to speed it up. Seems to use 100% CPU usage (according to Task Manager in Windows 2000). I did set the IsBlackWhite to true as recommended. Even just using the first 3 pages takes some time. (Seems almost a minute a page) I’ll comment again when I’ve done some additional testing. Thanks again. Laura.

Dear Laura,

Thanks for your consideration.

Processing TIFF image with CCITT sub-format need much time due to the complexed arithmetic. It’s not easy for me to improve the performance.