Cant get rid of word license message - purchased Aspose.Total

Please help -

I have a correct path specified to the license as follows -

Dim licenseFile As String = System.Configuration.ConfigurationManager.AppSettings("BinFolderPath") & "Aspose.Total.lic"

If System.IO.File.Exists(licenseFile) Then
'This shows how to license Aspose.Words, if you don’t specify a license, 
'Aspose.Words works in evaluation mode.
Dim license As Aspose.Words.License = New Aspose.Words.License
license.SetLicense(licenseFile)
Dim license2 As Aspose.Pdf.License = New Aspose.Pdf.License
license2.SetLicense(licenseFile)
End If

The license is in the Bin folder of this .net 2.0 application. I am creating a doc in word, then saving as PDF. That all works, but I get the license message. Thanks in advance.

Hi
Thanks for your inquiry. Could you please attach your license file for testing? (only you and Aspose staff can download it). I will investigate this problem and provide you more information.
Best regards.

It is attached.

Hi
Thank you for additional information. I tried using your license on my side and it seems that it works fine on my side.
Here are some more points to check:

• Make sure your call to SetLicense gets executed. Step through in the debugger.
  • Make sure your code does not catch and silence an exception thrown by Aspose.Words licensing code. For example, Aspose.Words will throw if it cannot find the license.
  • Make sure the input documents do not already have the evaluation message. Aspose.Words does not delete existing evaluation messages.
  • Make sure SetLicense is executed before you instantiate any Document object.

Best regards.