Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Can't install Aspose.Network - registry key doesn't exist

I'm trying to install Aspose.Network, but I can't install as I get an error: Could not open key: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE32\Software\Wow6432Node\Microsoft.NETFramework\AssemblyFolders\Aspose.Network - after that the installation rolls back.

I am logged in with local admin privileges so shouldn't have any security issues. I'm running Windows Vista on a 64bit processor. I do notice that I hve no registry hive called HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE32. HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE does of course exist and has a Software\Wow6432Node key below it.

Any ideas?

Hi,

Thank you for posting the issue.

I have reproduced it on Vista x64 and logged this bug (ID: 29909). We will look into it and will inform you when it gets resolved. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Please download the dll files from http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.network-for-.net/default.aspx page and add the appropriate one as reference in your project. For demos, you may either download from this page. We also host these demos and documentation on our website.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 29909 ) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.