Cant open a pptx that was converted from ppt

Hey,

I have a simple program that converts ppt to pptx.
The in.ppt file opens correctly, but when opening the out.pptx
I get an error from power point saying that the file is corrupted.

CODE:
Aspose.Slides.LoadFormat format = Aspose.Slides.LoadFormat.Ppt;
Aspose.Slides.LoadOptions options = new Aspose.Slides.LoadOptions(format);
PresentationEx pres = new PresentationEx(“in.ppt”, options);
pres.Save(“out.pptx”, Aspose.Slides.Export.SaveFormat.Pptx);

Hi Lev,

Thanks for your interest in Aspose.Slides.

I have worked with the presentation file shared by you. Actually, the source presentation has WordArt text inside it.Currently, the support for WordArt is unavailable in Aspose.Slides and that is why the conversion results in corrupted presentation. An issue with ID SLIDESNET-33338 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue will be resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,
It's not supported at all ? cause in other cases I have, it do work...
it converts to a picture or in a worst case just ignores it.

So the issue you opened will check why this
WordArt is not ignored/ Transfered to an image ?
or It will wait till WordArt will become fully supported ?

Hi Lev,

Thanks for your interest in Aspose.Slides.

As my fellow mentioned you earlier that Aspose.Slides not supported Word Art conversion at all .This issue has been tracked earlier with an ID SLIDESNET-33338. As this issue is resolved it is automatically inform you.

You can see the below link in order to see that what features does Aspose.Slides support in conversion of PPT to PPTX file.

The Link is Documentation link

At the end I am sorry to say you that you have to wait till WordArt will become fully supported.

Thanks for your cooperation.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-33338) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by mudassir.fayyaz