Here’s the code I used:
InputStream stream = new FileInputStream(“ASG_presentation-2010.ppt”);
Presentation presentation = new Presentation(stream);
presentation.save(“ASG_presentation-2010-result.ppt”, SaveFormat.Ppt);

Can you check this?

Thanks,
Zeljko

Hi Zeljko,

I have worked with the presentation file shared by you using Aspose.Slides for Java 15.9.0 on my end and have not been able to observe the issue specified. Can you please try using the specified version on your end to verify the same. I have tested in Windows 7 with JDK 1.6.

Many Thanks,

Hi Mudassir,

Thank you for the answer. With the latest version of Aspose.Slides for Java, I managed to save the presentation without any issue.

However, when I opened the saved presentation, I noticed some other issues. As you can see in the attached screenshot, text on first slide changed its alignment and some placeholder text appeared.

Can you check this?

Thanks,
Zeljko
Hi Zeljko,

I have observed your comments and worked with the presentation file shared by you. I have been able to reproduce the issue. A ticket with ID SLIDESJAVA-35116 has been logged in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue.This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue will be resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-35116) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by MuzammilKhan