We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Capital letters in HTML do not render correctly when ExportFontsAsBase64 is used

Hi,
I have a Word document ( 11000003380998-11000003381077.docx ) and I save it as HTML using that :

            Dim options As Saving.HtmlSaveOptions = New HtmlSaveOptions()
            options.ExportFontsAsBase64 = saveinfos.EmbedFonts
            options.ExportImagesAsBase64 = saveinfos.EmbedImages
            options.CssStyleSheetType = CssStyleSheetType.Embedded
            options.ExportFontResources = True

The result is (11000003380998-11000003381077.html) and the exported resource are in ’ 11000003380998-11000003381077_fichiers )

When you compare the original with the Html rendered, there is a problem with some texts.
( screen_shot.png )
The problem seem to be with the exported truetype fonts.

The Aspose.Words.Document is like that :
.FontInfos.EmbedTrueTypeFonts = True
.FontInfos.EmbedSystemFonts = False
.FontInfos.SaveSubsetFonts = False

Thanks.

File are in zip file.files.zip (1.5 MB)

@julien.mevel.isilog,

We have tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same issue at our side. For the sake of correction, we have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-19424. You will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hi,

I have the same problem with another True Type font.
Can you tell me if you found something about this issue?

Thanks.

@julien.mevel.isilog,

We have good news for you i.e. WORDSNET-19424 has now been resolved. The fix of this issue will be included in the 19.12 (next version) of Aspose.Words.

Please share the complete detail of your issue along with input, problematic output, and expected output documents along with code example. We will investigate the issue and provide you more information on it.

Hi,

Thanks for your quick answer.
I confirm that the issue is solved by this Version.

Thanks.

@julien.mevel.isilog,

Thanks for your feedback. Please feel free to ask if you have any question about Aspose.Words, we will be happy to help you.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-19424) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 19.12 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 19.12 update.

Hi,

I confirm that this issue is solved by this Version.
Thanks.