We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Capturing the events from the powerpoint slide

Hi,

I am using aspose.slides for .net application. Is it possible to capture the events from the powerpoint slide like when user modified the textfield on slide and saves it, it should be known to the .net application and also when user the saves the presentation file on his choice location, can we save that presentation file in server location.

Regards

Raghu Veer Gupta

Dear Raghu,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Thanks for considering Aspose.

No, Aspose.Slides cannot capture the PowerPoint events. But if you want to show the contents of PowerPoint document from ASP.NET application, you can simply create and display the images of each slide to user in a browser.

Hi msfiaz,

Thank you for your response. Ok, that aspose.slides can't capture the events of powerpoint, then what about that aspose.slides can't save the presentation file in local server. I mean., that there is a option for PDF "SaveToPdf" but there is no option for saving the presentation file. Could you explain if any other way to save the presentation file like PDF having "SaveToPdf" option, because i want to save the presentation file.

Regards

Raghu Veer Gupta

Presentation can be saved in stream or on disk using Presentation.Write method.