Category axis label- text wrap not working when rotaion is 45 degree

Dear Team,
When we try to rotate the category axis label to 45 degree, it’s not fully displayed.
But when we have it in vertical or horizontal its working fine. Is there any solution for this issue. Could you please help us to resolve this issue.
Herewith I attached the screenshot for your reference.

Findings:
Performed the option in the data cells to keep the data in two lines. Even though it’s not working fine for.

**Categoy axis lalel issue.png (92. me1 KB)
**"

Thanks in Advance!

@prabu759101,

Thanks for the screenshot and details.

I think it is MS Excel’s behavior which does not wrap text of category axis when you set the angle to 45 degree. So, there is nothing to do with Aspose.Cells APIs. You got to specify the angle to 90 degree or horizontally, if you want the text should be wrapped. Aspose.Cells follows MS Excel standards and specifications. If you think it is possible in MS Excel, kindly do create the chart and specify your category axis labels wrapped @ 45 degree angle manually in MS Excel and save the file to provide us here, we will check it soon.

Thank you.

Hi Amjad_Sahi,

Thanks for your reply.

Thanks
Prabu R

@prabu759101

Thanks to you as well. If you face any other issue, please feel free to let us know, we will be glad to look into your issue and help you further.