Category axis tick label mismatch in excel and pdf

Hi Team,

When i tried to convert excel to pdf, category axis tick labels is not displayed fully in pdf. (variation in Excel and PDF is seen).

I am using aspose.cells.8.7.1.4 jar in java code.

Here by i attached the sample code, input and output for your reference.

Thanks & Regards,
Vijayaa

Hi,

Thanks for providing us template file, sample code and output PDF file.

After an initial test, I observed the issue as you mentioned. I found that the category axis tick labels are mismatched in the output PDF in Excel to PDF rendering. I used your sample code with your template file to reproduce the issue:
Workbook workbook = new Workbook(“SAMPLE_A.xlsx”); 

Worksheet worksheet = workbook.getWorksheets().get(0); 
PageSetup pageSetup = worksheet.getPageSetup(); 
PdfSaveOptions saveOptions = new PdfSaveOptions(com.aspose.cells.SaveFormat.PDF); 
saveOptions.setAllColumnsInOnePagePerSheet(true); 
saveOptions.setOnePagePerSheet(true); 
saveOptions.setCreatedTime(DateTime.getNow()); 
pageSetup.setLeftMargin(0.5); 
pageSetup.setRightMargin(0.5); 
pageSetup.setTopMargin(0.5); 
pageSetup.setBottomMargin(0.5); 
saveOptions.setImageResample(220, 100); 

//To avoid overlapping of hint text with Title 
//worksheet.getCells().get(“A1”).setValue(null); 
worksheet.getCells().deleteRow(0); 

//worksheet.autoFitRows(); 
workbook.save(“out1.pdf”, saveOptions);

I have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSJAVA-41802” for your issue. We will look into it soon.

Once we have any update on it, we will let you know here.

Thank you.

Hi Team,

Could you please tell us is that any update for the above mentioned issue??

Thanks & Regards,
Vijayaa

Hi Vijayaa,

Thank you for writing back, I am afraid, it is too early to share any updates regarding the ticket CELLSJAVA-41802 because it was logged almost 24 hours back and is currently pending for analysis. Please spare us some time to investigate the matter and revert back with updates in this regard. That said, I have requested the concerned member of the product team to schedule the analysis of said issue at earliest possible, and share the results along with ETA for the fix, if possible. As soon as we get any updates in this regard, we will post here for your kind reference,

Hi Team,

Could you please update on the status of the issue.

Thanks & Regards,
Vijayaa

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells.

We are afraid, there is no update for you regarding this issue at this moment. However, we have logged your comment in our database for product team consideration and requested the team to provide some fix or ETA for this issue. Once, there is some news for you, we will let you know asap.

Hi,

Thanks for your using Aspose.Cells.

Please download and try the latest fix: Aspose.Cells for Java (Latest Version) and let us know your feedback.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSJAVA-41802) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.