Caught ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException while reading chart data defined by name ranges

Hi,

I have an Excel with a chart that uses name ranges for data series definition. I copied and pasted the chart into Powerpoint using ‘paste Keep Source Formatting & Embed Workbook’. When I tried to use Aspose.Slides to read the chart, it throws the following exception:

Exception in thread “main” java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 1
at com.aspose.slides.ChartDataEx.do(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.slides.ChartEx.if(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.slides.ChartEx.getChartData(Unknown Source)
at sampleole.ChartTest.main(ChartTest.java:42)

I am using Windows 7, JDK 1.6.0.27, Aspose.Slides 6.9.1. The java code, pptx and xlsx files are attached in the zip file. My question is, does Aspose.Slides support name range in chart data series definition?

Thanks.

Hi Pimco,

Thanks for sharing the detailed data. I have worked with the sample code shared and have been able to observe the issue specified. An issue with ID SLIDESJAVA-33762 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue will be resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-33762) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.