Free Support Forum - aspose.com

CDR (Coral draw) to PDF conversion (Java)

Any update on this issue. I raised the issue in September you said will be resolved with release in December end. It’s still not resolved. Quite frustrating to wait.

@vvorld,

I have verified from our issue tracking system and like to share that issue has been marked as resolved in upcoming version. We will share the notification with you as soon as the issue will be fixed. I also suggest you to please try using latest Aspose.Imaging 19.12 on your end as well.

I have already tried the Imaging 19.12 for Java & got the following error:

class com.aspose.imaging.coreexceptions.ImageLoadException: Image saving failed. —> java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Failed resolution of: Ljava/awt/geom/Dimension2D

@vvorld,

We will share the good news with you as soon as the issue will be fixed in upcoming version. I request for your patience in this regard.

This issue is going to be resolved or not waiting since September 2019?

@vvorld.

We have tested using Aspose.Imaging for .NET 19.12. Following code works fine without any errors. In our view the error you got could be appeared only in Android but currently Aspose.Imaging for Java can not work in Android.

Image image = Image.load("tiger1.cdr");
try
{
    PdfOptions pdfOptions = new PdfOptions();
    CdrRasterizationOptions rasterizationOptions = new CdrRasterizationOptions();
    rasterizationOptions.setTextRenderingHint(TextRenderingHint.SingleBitPerPixel);
    rasterizationOptions.setSmoothingMode(SmoothingMode.None);
    rasterizationOptions.setPositioning(PositioningTypes.DefinedByDocument);
    pdfOptions.setVectorRasterizationOptions(rasterizationOptions);
    image.save("tiger1.cdr.pdf", pdfOptions);
}
finally
{
    image.close();
}

tiger1.cdr.pdf (902.5 KB)

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Aspose imaging cloud solution for android