Cell aligment lost on print

Hello

I have observed some mistakes in aspose on printing documents with tables.

1.) Format cell aligment “Center Left” not applied, the aligment of print output “Top Left”

2.) Parts of tables behind text is printed befor text.

Is it possible to fix asap?

Thanks

Stephan

Hi Stephan,

Thanks for your inquiry.
Stephan:
1.) Format cell aligment "Center Left" not applied, the aligment of print output "Top Left"
While using the latest version of Aspose.Words i.e. 14.4.0, I managed to reproduce this issue on my side. I have logged this issue in our bug tracking system. The ID of this issue is WORDSNET-10112. Your thread has also been linked to this issue and you will be notified as soon as it is resolved. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Stephan:
2.) Parts of tables behind text is printed befor text.
I have attached a PDF file here for your reference. This was generated using 14.4.0. I could not see this issue with this output PDF, could you please clarify where the issue is? Please create screenshot which highlights the problematic area and attach it here for our reference. Also, I suggest you please upgrade to latest version from the following link:
http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.words-for-.net/default.aspx

Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-10112) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.