Cell Background Color for Tables with Preset Styles

Hi. I am currently evaluating the java aspose.slides for one of my customers. I got stuck into the following problem, and I would like an advice:

Situation:
I am importing a table in a ppt (to some custom html format). The table has a predefined format
table.getStylePreset() == TableStylePreset.MediumStyle2Accent1;
I am trying to get the background color of each cell. The regular call
cell.getFillFormat().getFillType()
returns no fill for this preset type of table.

Question:
How can I get the background color for a cell in a predefined style table?

Thank you,
Dragos

Hi Dragos,

Thanks for inquiring Aspose.Slides.

I have observed your requirements and request you to please share the source presentation from which you want to extract the table cell color. Please also point towards the desired cell location as well from which you intend to extract the color. I will be able to investigate the issue further on my end on provision of requested information.

Many Thanks,

Hi Mudassir.

Thank you for the quick reply. Please find attached the presentation. I am interested in getting the background for, let’s say, cell1, cell5, cell9 (they are marked with this text in the presentation).

Many thanks,

Dragos

Hi Dragos,

I have observed your requirements and regret to share that at present the support for extracting automatic fill color for table cells is unavailable in Aspose.Slides. An issue with ID SLIDESJAVA-36390 has been created in our issue tracking system as new feature request to provide the requested support. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the support will be available.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

Hi Mudassir. Thank you for the quick investigation. I’ll keep an eye on this.
Dragos

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-36390) have been fixed in this update.