Cell color difference

Hi,

after simple open/save routince on attached Excel file, I am facing difference in cell color problem (please take a look at attached screenshots). Note that I am using Aspose Cells for Java 8.2.2. Can You please help me here?

Code:
String sourceExcelFilePath = “JamaicaBaseStationRequirements.xls”;

String targetExcelFilePath = “JamaicaBaseStationRequirements_saved.xls”;

Workbook workbook = new Workbook(sourceExcelFilePath);

workbook.save(targetExcelFilePath);

Kind regards,
Zeljko

Hi Zeljko,

Thanks for your posting, screenshots and using Aspose.Cells.

We were able to replicate this issue after executing the following sample code using the latest version: Aspose.Cells for Java 8.3.0. Opening and saving the xls file changes the cells color.

We have logged this issue in our database for investigation. We will look into it and fix this issue. Once, the issue is resolved or we have some other update for you, we will let you know asap.

This issue has been logged as

• CELLSJAVA-41100 - Opening and saving the xls file changes the cells color

I have also attached the output Excel file for a reference.

Java

String filePath = “F:\Shak-Data-RW\Downloads\JamaicaBaseStationRequirements.xls”;

Workbook workbook = new Workbook(filePath);

workbook.save(filePath + “.out.xls”);

Thank You, Shakeel. I am looking forward for updates.

Best, Zeljko

Hi Zeljko,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells.

Please spare us some time (3~5) working days. Hopefully, your issue will be fixed in this time span. Once, there is some fix available for you, we will update you asap by posting in this thread.

Hi Zeljko,

Thanks for using Aspose.Cells for Java.

Please download and try this fix: Aspose.Cells for Java v8.3.0.2 and let us know your feedback.

Hi Shakeel,

I just want to confirm that provided update does not cause reported issue.

Thanks a lot,
Zeljko

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback.

Good to know that your issue is resolved by the new fix/version. Feel free to contact us any time if you need further help or have some other issue or queries, we will be happy to assist you soon.

Thank you.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSJAVA-41100) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.