Cell grid_desktop control font

why the font does not change accordingly when i changed the font in the gridDesktop Property in the studio designer?

it always use Arial size 8 in the run time no matter what i have selected in the designer.

i believe it always use Arial Size 10, not 8. this is so weird.

@LEWA01434

Thanks for using Aspose APIs.

Please download and use the latest version of GridDesktop because it is working fine. It should fix your issue. Let us know your feedback.

Please see the following screenshot. It shows that, setting the font size with designer works fine.

No, the fix does NOT work.

in your screenshot, it did change when you selected a different font size.

But I meant the font setting in the design studio, not in the run time.

Basically i need to set the font size for customer when the form shows up, not by customer in the run time. I have tried to set the font size using code in the form load event, but it looks like it also changed cell style (for example, alignment, etc.) which was not what i want. (because I just want to change the font size, that is all)

@LEWA01434

We will look into this issue further and update you asap.

@LEWA01434

Thanks for using Aspose API.

Please see the following screenshot. The Font property that you are changing is not actually GridDesktop property, so please ignore it.

We have logged a New Feature request in our database to support your needs. Once, it is implemented or we have some other news for you, we will let you know asap.

This issue has been logged as

• CELLSNET-45501 - Set Default Style of GridDesktop similar to Aspose.Cells.Workbook.DefaultStyle both on Design Time and Run Time

@LEWA01434,

We are working over this issue and provide you a fix soon. The fix will add the following properties for your needs.

Adds GridDesktop.DefaultCellFont property 
        /// <summary> 
        /// Gets or sets the default font of the cell. 
        /// </summary> 
        public System.Drawing.Font DefaultCellFont 

-------------------------------------- 
Adds GridDesktop.DefaultCellFontColor property 
        /// <summary> 
        /// Gets or sets the default font color of the cell. 
        /// </summary> 
        public Color DefaultCellFontColor

@LEWA01434

Please download and try the following fix and let us know your feedback.

The sample code was given in the above post.

thanks. it works.

@LEWA01434

Thanks for your feedback and using Aspose.Cells for GridDesktop.

It is good to know that your issue is resolved with the latest fix. Let us know if you encounter any other issue, we will be glad to look into it and help you further.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-45501) have been fixed in Aspose.Cells for .NET v17.8.