Cell.PutValue Problem

Dear all,

When i put value to the worksheet.cell[“A1”].PutValue('010), it will show '010 into Excel. For excel environment, it only show the result is 010. I would like the result like as excel, it only show the 010 not '010. How could i do?

According to some topics in the forum, PivotTables in worksheet (when open workbook) will support in Q1 2010. When we could use it?

Many thanks!

Hi,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

kwokho:
When i put value to the worksheet.cell["A1"].PutValue('010), it will show '010 into Excel. For excel environment, it only show the result is 010. I would like the result like as excel, it only show the 010 not '010. How could i do?

Please try the following code as per your requirement:

Workbook workbook = new Workbook();

Cells cells = workbook.Worksheets[0].Cells;

cells["A1"].PutValue("\'010");

workbook.Save(@"C:\dest.xls");

kwokho:
According to some topics in the forum, PivotTables in worksheet (when open workbook) will support in Q1 2010. When we could use it?

Pivot Table creation is supported with Aspose.Cells for .NET. We are still working on some enhancement regarding manipulating the pivot table in a template file. For creating a pivot table, please see the following topic:

http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.cells-for-.net/create-pivot-tables-and-pivot-charts.html

Thank You & Best Regards,

Dear nausherwan.aslam,

After i try your code, it also not work. I use Office 2007 and Visual Studio 2008.
Many thanks!

Hi,

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Well, I tried the code using the attached latest version of Aspose.Cells and it works fine. I have attached both XLS & XLSX files for your reference. Please try the attached latest version and if you sill face any problem, please share your sample code and generated file. We will check it soon.

Hi,

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

We have found the issue after some further testing. We will look into it and get back to you soon. Your issue has been registered in our internal issue tracking system with issue id: CELLSNET-14614.

Hi,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Please try the attached latest version of Aspose.Cells. We have fixed your mentioned issue.