Cell - Text style - RotationAngle and Alignment- AutoFitColumn

Hello again :)

I have checked new update and it is better and better but still have several problems.

First Settings -> Align Center / Bottom + AutoFitColumn -> (cell_1.png) - some cells have wrong alignment. A little margin wrong.

Second Settings -> Align Center / Center + AutoFitColumn -> (cell_2.png) - text is very forced-wrapped to new line, but it should stay in one line.

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells.

We have tested your issue with your provided excel file (which you provided in this post i.e. 832365 in reply to 832188) with the following sample code using the latest version and did not find any issue.

Please check the attached output html generated by the code and screenshot that compares the output with your source excel file.

If you still find any issue, then please provide us your exact sample code (it should be runnable code not just code snippets) and if we are using some different sample excel file, then also provide us your actual excel file.

C#
Workbook workbook = new Workbook(“extra_sample.xlsx”);

Worksheet ws = workbook.Worksheets[“Arkusz1”];
ws.AutoFitColumns();

workbook.Save(dirPath + “output.html”, SaveFormat.Html);

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-45248;CELLSNET-45170) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.
Hi,

on the second picture, which you attached, you can see wrong alignment on the second highlight word "nfz". It is not on the center of the cell in my opinion. So in a few cases I have the same behavior.

Hi,

Thanks for your clarification and using Aspose.Cells.

We were able to observe this issue and logged it in our database for a fix.

This issue has been logged as

• CELLSNET-45304 - Text alignment of the vertically rotated text is wrong in the output html

Hi,

This is to inform you that we have fixed your issue “CELLSNET-45304” now. We will soon (hopefully in the next 3-5 days or so) provide you the fixed version after performing QA and incorporating other enhancements and fixes.

Once the fix is available for public use, we will share the Download link here.

Thank you.
Hi,

Thanks for using Aspose.Cells.

Please download and try the following latest fix (Issue Id: CELLSNET-45304) Aspose.Cells for .NET (Latest Version) and let us know your feedback.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-45304) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.