Cell to PDF Header Footer Problem

Hi,
The excell file was converted to PDF. But PDF does not repeat header footer after conversion.

aspose convert.zip (1.0 MB)

Thanks

@srmbimser

Thanks for using Aspose APIs.

Please download and use the most recent version i.e. 18.2.6. It works fine as we have tested it. The header footer repeats on every page of the output Pdf.

Download Link:
out.pdf (500.2 KB)

C#

Workbook wb = new Workbook("original Doc.xls");
wb.Save("out.pdf");

Hi When I try with your latest version 18.2.6 ,Pdf appeared as I attached. Header didn’t repeat all pagestest.pdf (479.8 KB)

@srmbimser

We are unable to replicate your issue. Please make sure, you are using the most recent version by executing the following code.

Console.WriteLine("Aspose.Cells for .NET v" + CellsHelper.GetVersion());

It will print this output

Aspose.Cells for .NET v18.2.6

Please also share a demo project to reproduce the issue and share with us your environment info (e.g. OS, .NET version… etc.).

I our dll is in bin folder I attached version screen shot for u. And our Project code like this
version.png (35.5 KB)

Aspose.Cells.Workbook wb = new Aspose.Cells.Workbook(this.UploadDirectory + fileName);
wb.Save(this.UploadDirectory + fileName.Substring(0, fileName.LastIndexOf(’.’)) + “.pdf”);

onepagepersheet property not true

@srmbimser

Please execute the following sample console application project. On successful running, it should print

Aspose.Cells for .NET v18.2.8

on Console and Debug Output Windows.

The code converts your Excel file to Pdf and opens the output Pdf for viewing. Input and Output files are taken from Debug directory. Please execute it and let us know your run results.

Hi,
Can you send a direct download link of a dll file Aspose.Cells for .NET v18.2.8
Thanks

@srmbimser

I have sent you two emails with these titles and attachments.

• Aspose.Cells for .NET v18.2.8
  • Re: Aspose.Cells for .NET v18.2.8 – Download - Sample Test Project

Hopefully, you will receive both of them successfully. Let us know your feedback.

Hi,
We tested the code you sent. But the problem is still unclear.output.pdf (77.3 KB)

Thanks

@srmbimser

Are you saving to PDF or PNG? I opened your output.pdf and found, it is not a PDF, but it is a PNG image?

Anyhow, please provide us runnable sample console application project as I provided you in the previous post. i.e. (I tested this project again and it generates correct PDF.)

Hi,
We tested the code you sent. But the problem is still unclear. output.pdf (452.3 KB)
output.png (58.8 KB)

output.pdf was created with your exe. But on the third and subsequent pages, the header value is not repeated.

Thanks

@srmbimser

We are not sure, why your problem is occurring, that is the reason we requested you to provide a runnable sample application project along with all the needed files. Without sample application project, it is not possible to find the cause of this issue and fix it. Please do the needful.

@srmbimser

Your issue may occur because of region/locale of your environment. Please share your environment settings and region/locale being used by you.

We have also logged this issue in our database for investigation and for possible resolution. Once, we will have some news for you, we will share it with you asap.

This issue has been logged as

• CELLSNET-46027 - Cell to PDF Header Footer Problem

Hi,
Our region detail is attached.
region.PNG (10.3 KB)
Thanks

@srmbimser

Thanks for the information. Turkish region is yielding good results at my end. However, we have logged your provided information for further investigation. Once, we will have some update for you, we will let you know.

@srmbimser

This is to inform you that we have fixed your issue CELLSNET-46027 now. We will soon provide the fix after performing QA and including other enhancements and fixes.

@srmbimser,

Please try our latest version/fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v18.3.8.

Your issue should be fixed in it.

Let us know your feedback.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-46027) have been fixed in Aspose.Cells for .NET 18.4. Please also check the document/article for your reference: Install Aspose Cells through NuGet|Documentation