I've just noticed my code no longer get the correct y position of the textframe of a cell. I create a table of four rows and one column and interate through them to get the Y postion of the four cells.Each row is 328 in height and the table starts at the y position of 300. However every time I get the y position of each cell in the table it is way out.
first row Y position via cell textframe = 300
second row Y position via cell textframe = 2860
third row Y position via cell textframe = 5420
fourth row Y position via cell textframe = 7980
I can't work out what is going wrong as this happens as soon as the table is created. If I change the table the Y positions do not alter or if they do they are still widely out.