[cells.cpp] Garbled characters appear in the file when opening and saving Excel

Product: Aspose.Cells_for_Cpp_23.7

I am performing a very simple job, using the cells library to open and save the excel file immediately, but unfortunately the output file has garbled characters

During the actual test, I found a strange phenomenon. There are four sheets in the source file, but as long as at least one sheet is deleted, the problem of garbled characters disappears. It seems that this phenomenon occurs when the processed file is larger than a certain value ( My guess, not necessarily correct)

The following are the executed cpp code, comparison screenshot before and after execution, and excel files before and after processing

code

int main(int argc, char** argv)

{

intrusive_ptr<License> license = new License();

license->SetLicense(new String("Aspose.TotalProductFamily.lic"));

intrusive_ptr<IWorkbook> wb = Factory::CreateIWorkbook(new String("myfile.xlsx"));

wb->Save(new String("myfile_new.xlsx"), SaveFormat_Xlsx);

return 0;

}

screenshot

企业微信截图_20230727103745.png (28.1 KB)

excel files

myfile.zip (40.3 KB)

@dage123
We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): CELLSCPP-1010

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

I downloaded multiple historical versions of the cells library for testing. The actual situation is that there will be garbled characters starting from version 22.7. The 22.6 version shows normal and no garbled characters. The following are the status records of the multiple versions I tested. Hope to be able to Fix this problem as soon as possible or provide a corresponding solution

| version | status |

| :-----| ----: |

| Aspose.Cells_for_C++_21.12.0 | :heavy_check_mark: |

| Aspose.Cells_for_C++_22.5 |✔️|

| Aspose.Cells_for_C++_22.6 | :heavy_check_mark: |

| Aspose.Cells_for_Cpp_22.7 | :x: |

| Aspose.Cells_for_Cpp_22.8 | :x: |

| Aspose.Cells_for_Cpp_22.9 | :x: |

| Aspose.Cells_for_Cpp_22.11 | :x: |

| Aspose.Cells_for_Cpp_22.12 | :x: |

| Aspose.Cells_for_Cpp_23.7 | :x: |

@dage123,
Thanks for your feedback and further details. Let us investigate and analyze your issue in details. Hopefully we could figure it out soon. Once we have an update on it, we will let you know.

@dage123
Yes, thank you very much for your efforts. Your research and testing work have been outstanding and accurate. We introduced this issue starting from version 22.6.1, and we will promptly investigate and locate the problem. If it’s urgent, you can also temporarily use version 22.6.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused!

Ok, I am currently using version 22.6 for testing, if there is an update, I hope to synchronize with me in time, thank you

@dage123,
You are welcome. Once we figure your issue out, we will update you in time.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSCPP-1010) have been fixed in Aspose.Cells for C++ 23.8.