Cells.FileFormatType.OXps?

Hello
Will you have a Cells.FileFormatType.OXps in addition to Cells.FileFormatType.Xps?
Just for detect file type tool to distinguish between xps and oxps.
Currently, oxps files are also reported as being xps.
Thanks.

@australian.dev.nerds
At present, we do not support detecting the oxps format.

We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): CELLSNET-55056

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

1 Like

Hi, when I save as oxps with XPS Viewer, Aspose Cells detect it as xps.
So you detect both xps and oxps files as xps.
I know cells only support xps saving, but this enhancement is only for detect file format tool to be able to detect both correctly.

@australian.dev.nerds
Thanks for further details. Hopefully we could figure it out soon. Once we have an update on it, we will let you know.

1 Like

Thanks, please add this to the ticket for the developer to review:

Different text inside FixedDocumentSequence.fdseq file depending on whether the file is xps or oxps:

XPS:
http://schemas.microsoft.com/xps/2005/06

OXPS:
http://schemas.openxps.org/oxps/v1.0

@australian.dev.nerds,

Alright, we have added it for review with the (logged) ticket into our database.

@australian.dev.nerds,

We are pleased to inform you that your requested feature (logged earlier as “CELLSNET-55056”) has been implemented now. The feature/enhancement will be included in the upcoming release (Aspose.Cells v24.2) that we plan to release in the next week hopefully. You will be notified when the next version is released.

1 Like

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-55056) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by johnson.shi

1 Like

Hello,
Thanks for update, testing 24.2, unfortunately, still getting one obvious wrong detection:
A plain text file is detected as json, I’m not familiar with all json possible types, but this file does not seem like json to me:
5.zip (279 Bytes)

@australian.dev.nerds
We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): CELLSNET-55144

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

1 Like

@australian.dev.nerds,

This is to inform you that your issue (“CELLSNET-55144”) has been resolved. The fixes/enhancements will be included in the upcoming release (Aspose.Cells v24.3) that we plan to release in the first half of March (next month). You will be notified when the next version is released.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-55144) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by johnson.shi