Cells.InsertRow() within a 'Named Range' (worksheet scoped) does not preserve the range correctly

Hello,

I'm using Aspose.Cells (4.9.0.0) to modify an existing workbook (Book1.xlsx). I created a simple range (first column, first 4 rows) and wrote a snippet of code to insert a row within this range. Then its saved to a new workbook (Book2.xlsx).

After opening the new workbook, I noticed the range now extends to the end of the workbook in rows. (The number of columns remained the same).

Please see the attached Visual Studio 2010 Console Application. It does the following:

• Opens Book1.xlsx
  • Gets a ref to the Sheet1
  • Inserts a row
  • Saves Book1.xlsx as Book2.xlsx

When I open Book2.xlsx, I see that Range1 extends to the end of the workbook in rows.

I appreciate any feedback.

Frank

Hi,

Thanks for providing us the project.

After an initial test, I have found the issue as you have mentioned. We will figure your issue out soon.

Your issue has been logged into our issue tracking system with an issue id: CELLSNET-16515.

Thank you.

Hi,

Please try the attached version, we have fixed your issue now.

Thank you.

Thankyou for the quick response. That version works.

Frank

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 16515) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.