Cells migration

<!–[if gte mso 10]> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Tableau Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;}

<![endif]–>

Hello,

I’m currently working on a migration from Cells V4.1.1.0 to Cells V7.3.2.0 and I have a strange problem.

I have an export developed with the 4.1.1.0 version and I tested it with the 7.3.2.0 version and it seems that the printing zone has moved.

With the 4.1.1.0 version the printing zone is defined on the I column and with the 7.3.2.0 version the printing zone is defined on the J column

It is very annoying because with the new I have 4 pages instead of 2

Do you have any clue on why the printing zone has moved ?

You can find attachments of both export

Regards

Hi,

Aspose.Cells follows MS Excel standards, could you check it in MS Excel by manually performing the steps or inserting data into Excel file to see it is same as Aspose.Cells v7.3.2 or not. If you still have any confusion, kindly create a sample console application, zip it and post it here to reproduce the issue on our end. We will check it soon.

By the way, we recommend you try our latest fix/version Aspose.Cells for .NET v7.3.2.4

Thank you.

Hi,
I did a small example based on two version to show you the issue.
It is a console project, opening an XLS file, adding a text, formatting borders and you will see that the printing zone is not the same.
There is two parts in the code which are commented, one for the V4.1.1.0 (the version we were using) and one for the V7.3.2.4 (the one you told me to try). The only thing to do is to add reference to one the verison and uncomment the code related to the version

Regards

Hi,

Thanks for the sample project.

Well, I have checked and found the difference a bit, although it is not a bug but I found little difference in the page break preview (in MS Excel) as you have mentioned. We will check and investigate if we could enhance it accordingly or not.

I have logged a ticket with an id: CELLSNET-41153 for the enhancement, we will look into it soon.

Thank you.

Hi,

How can i access to the issue please http://nanjing.aspose.com/jira/browse/CELLSNET-41153<br>With which account ?

Regards.

Hi,

Well, I am afraid, JIRA is our internal Issue tracking system and you cannot access it. You will have to always ask us to know about the status or progress of the issue. We will be happy to update on it all the time.

Also, hopefully, we could fix your issue soon.

Hi,

Please try our latest version/fix: 8.8.3.1 as it should fix your issue.

Let us know your feedback.

Thank you.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-41153) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.