Cells saving direct as PDF- formatting issues

Hi. I had a problem (saving as stream not file) similar to the one described here. 4.7.0.2 fixed that, but now I have a new problem.

The formatting for bold and other text hilights looks very wrong. I have a workbook before and PDF after attached so you can see the difference.

Also worth noting, if I put a JPG into the Header or Footer of the Excel document, it will be clipped then stretched to the original dimensions in the PDF. If I put it in as a BMP, it is reproduced properly in the PDF. Just thought I’d mention it.

Hi,

Could you try the attached version as I tested with it using your template excel file and it works fine. The output pdf file is also attached.

For inserting jpg file into header/footer issue, kindly post your template excel file (containing the header pic), we will check it soon. And, it is also requested, please try the attached fix first.

Thank you.

That seems to have fixed the text formatting issues I mentioned, thanks.

Now, we have some fresh issues. The background and border colours on the right of the total amount row are being shown in the left most cell of that row.

The orange border for the total amount row has chipped corners. These should be square. I had this issue in a past version, the forum thread is here: Save to PDF errors with cell borders

The overdue notice text is not being wrapped properly.

The jpg issue seems to be fixed.

Attached is the initial template, merged Excel file from aspose and the converted pdf file from aspose.

Hi,

I have tested your issues using our latest version (4.7.1: you may download it from the Download section http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/file-format-components/aspose.cells-for-.net-and-java/entry174461.aspx). Well, it works but with some minor issues. I have also attached the output pdf file using your template "Working.xls" file.

gerardsweeney:
The background and border colours on the right of the total amount row are being shown in the left most cell of that row.

It works absolutely fine, check the attached output file.

gerardsweeney:
The orange border for the total amount row has chipped corners. These should be square.

We will look into this issue soon.

gerardsweeney:
The overdue notice text is not being wrapped properly.

Well, it works but not in the same way as MS Excel. We will figure it out soon.

Thank you.

Hi. Yes, 4.7.1 seems to have cleaned up these issues, except the corner issues. Thanks for that. Excellent and prompt support as always Amjad.

I also forced a CRLF in the overdue text to make it wrap properly. It isn't an urgent issue.

Hi,

Thank you for considering Aspose.

Please try the attached latest fix of Aspose.Cells. The square corner and wrap text issues have been fixed in the attached latest fix.

Thank You & Best Regards,

All good. Thanks a lot guys. Always a pleasure dealing with you.