Certificate Signed Date-Time Incorrect

Hi,

I use SMTPClient to send a message and a certificate for Signing is attached to the message. The email is successfully sent with the certificate attached but the 'Signed at' Date on the security properties shows signed date as 01:00:00 01/01/1601.The Certificate Details look ok when I 'View Details'. Please advise.

Regards

Sathyapriya

Hi Sathyapriya,

Thank you for writing to Aspose support team.

We are analyzing this issue here and request you to share your code which is used for attaching the certificate and sending the mail. It will help us to investigate the issue and provide assistance as soon as possible.

Hi,

Thank you for looking into this.

Attached is the code used to attach certificate and send email.

Regards,

Sathyapriya

Hi Sathyapriya,

Thank you for sending the sample code.

I have sent a signed message using Aspose.Email for .NET 5.3.0 and observed the wrong signing date and time issue on receiving end in Outlook. It is logged in our bug tracking system as EMAILNET-34794 for further analysis by the product team. I shall write here as soon as some feedback is received in this regard.

Please could you give me a time on when the fix would be available.

Hi Sathyapriya,

The fix version for this issue will be available for download in a couple of days. We shall notify you here as soon as it is available for our users.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as EMAILNET-34794) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.