Change from aspose.pdf.kit to aspose.pdf.facades hebrew problem

hello,

I developed an application that use the aspose.pdf.kit for adding text and images to existing pdf file.
Now instead of the aspose.pdf.kit, i use the aspose.pdf.facades and i have an hebrew text problem (Left to right instead of right to left) which was not exists in the aspose.pdf.kit, is there any way to fix that problem ?

By the way the source code of my application is the same source code for the aspose.pdf.kit and for the aspose.pdf.facades.

Thanks in advanced.

Hi Arik,

Thanks for using our products.

Can you please share the code snippet so that we can test the scenario at our end. If possible, can you please share the resultant PDF which is being generated at your end. We apologize for this inconvenience.

Hi,

Attached 2 files for your request:

1. The code

2. The pdf

Thanks

Hi Arik,<span style=“font-size:10.0pt;font-family:“Arial”,“sans-serif””>

I
have tested the scenario and I am able to reproduce the same problem. For the
sake of correction, I have logged it in our issue tracking system as <span style=“font-family:“Arial”,“sans-serif””>PDFNEWNET-31090. We
will investigate this issue in details and will keep you updated on the status
of a correction.<span style=“font-size:10.0pt;font-family:“Arial”,“sans-serif””><span style=“font-size:10.0pt;font-family:“Arial”,“sans-serif””>

We
apologize for your inconvenience.

Hi,

The main issue that we purchased the product for, is to be able to add text and images to existing pdf, now we encountered this problem which prevent us from getting forward.

We must have the hebrew support as it was in the aspose.pdf.kit, i will appreciate it very much if you will fix this problem as soon as possible and let us know.

Thanks.

Hi Arik,

As we just have been able to notice this problem, it will take little time for us to correct this issue. Nevertheless it worked in legacy Aspose.Pdf.Kit for.NET so I think its correction will not take so much time but still I cannot promise about the timelines regarding its resolution. We will try our level best to get it fixed ASAP. Your patience and comprehension is greatly appreciated in this regard.
<span style=“font-size:10.0pt;font-family:“Arial”,“sans-serif””>

Hi Nayyer,

1. Is there any progress with fixing for the product?

2. Is it possible to get a license file that appropriate for using with the old Aspose.pdf.kit product (dll) ?

Sincerely ,

Gidi or

Bezeq international, Israel

bezeqint:
1. Is there any progress with fixing for the product?

Hi Gidi,

Thanks for your patience. Our development team is still working to hard to get this issue resolved and I am afraid the problem is not yet completely fixed. As soon as I have some updates, I would be more than happy to update you with the status of correction.

bezeqint:
2. Is it possible to get a license file that appropriate for using with the old Aspose.pdf.kit product (dll) ?
I am afraid the licenses for Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET are not available for purchase anymore. Please be patient and wait for the resolution of this problem in Aspose.Pdf for .NET. We are sorry for this inconvenience.

Hi,

Is there any progress with the solution for the hebrew problem ?

Gidi.

Hi Arik,

We are still working to get this issue fixed but I am afraid its not yet completely resolved. Nevertheless I have requested the development team to share the ETA regarding its resolution. Soon you will be update with the status of correction. Please be patient and spare us little time.

Hi Arik,

Thanks for your patience. I am pleased to share that the issue reported earlier has been fixed and its HotFix will be included in upcoming release version of Aspose.Pdf for .NET 6.4.0. We expect to release this version by early next month November2011. Please be patient and wait for the new version.
<span style=“font-size:10.0pt;font-family:“Arial”,“sans-serif””>

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 31090) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.