How to change Paragraph background color (C# .NET)

I have a TextFrame consisting of 10 paragraphs with varying height and I want to change the background color for two of these paragraphs. I have figured out how to change the text color, but how do I change the background color of the paragraph in itself?

If it’s not possible directly on the Paragraph object, is it possible to wrap the paragraph in some other element within the same TextFrame that I can set the background color for?

Thanks!

Hi Peter,

Thanks for inquiring Aspose.Slides.

I have observed your requirements and unfortunately have not been able to completely understand that. Can you please share the details about the requirements in the form of sample presentation so that I may investigate on my end and help you further in this regard. If you are looking for highlighting the text then that proerty is available in IPortion interface.

Many Thanks,

Hey I also have the same requirement. I have a textFrame in which I want two paragraphs with two different background colors.

@sagar465,

I have observed your requirements and regret to share that background color is set on shape level and every shape can have one TextFrame inside that. So, there is no option by design to set two different background colors for two paragraphs inside a text frame. If you are able to do this using PowerPoint, please provide us sample presentation.