Change the Layout of Slides in HTML or Show as a Slide Viewer

Hi Aspose Team,

I am going to convert ppt file (presentation file) to html, in that I can see the vertically rendering slides after converting the file in browser.

Q1: Is there a way to change it to show like horizontally in the browser
image.png (36.4 KB)
Q2: Is there a way to show the slides as a presentation viewer in the browser.
image.png (34.1 KB)

@hasithwijerathna,
Thank you for posting the inquiry.
It looks like the HtmlOptions class does not have an option to export presentations to HTML horizontally. I’ve added a ticket with ID SLIDESJAVA-38718 in our issue tracking system. Our development team will consider implementing such a feature. You will be notified when the issue is resolved.

Aspose.Slides is able to convert presentations to HTML5 for displaying slides like the slide viewer. The following code example shows you how to make such a conversion:

var htmlOptions = new Html5Options();
htmlOptions.setAnimateShapes(true);
htmlOptions.setAnimateTransitions(true);

var presentation = new Presentation("example.pptx");
presentation.save("example.html", SaveFormat.Html5, htmlOptions);
presentation.dispose();

Documents: HTML5 Export Support
API Reference: Html5Options Class

Hi @Andrey_Potapov

Thanks a lot for the reply on this, It is working nicely.

I had to change my Aspose slide version to 21.9 (used 21.8) for use Html5Options

It was really helpful.

@hasithwijerathna,
Thank you for the feedback.

Hi @Andrey_Potapov,

Is there a way to change the button text (Prev Slide and Next Slide) in the converted html and button positions. And what are the accessibility features on the converted html.

html5Ppt.JPG (32.0 KB)

@hasithwijerathna,
It looks like there is no way to change these buttons in Aspose.Slides yet. I’ve added a ticket with ID SLIDESJAVA-38731 in our issue tracking system. Our development team will consider implementing this enhancement. You will be notified when the issue is resolved.

As a workaround, you can try parsing the output HTML and modifying it.

At the moment, all settings for converting a presentation to HTML5 as a Slide Viewer are represented in the Html5Options class.